Saturday, February 5, 2011

Purchase Girls' Xhilaration® 1-pc. Dot Swimsuit - Green/Navy



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought this suit and a few others from this line for my 6 year old daughter, who has become modest and opting not to wear two-piece suits. The only minor issue I have with the suit is that the bottom rides up a bit, but this may be because it would fit more snugly in a smaller size. I bought the Medium in this suit because my daughter is quite tall for her age. I did buy another style in a size small that does fits my daughter but a little tight, so I would say the suits fit true to size. Apart from the cute styles, I like most that the suit is nicely lined. I bought several of suits from this line (so obviously, I would recommend them), and they have all been lined so far. They were bought for swimming lessons, and I expect that they will hold up well in chlorine.
Get more detail about Girls' Xhilaration® 1-pc. Dot Swimsuit - Green/Navy.


!!1 36 Inch Cooktop Order Today!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links