Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shop For Roxy Junior's "Rhubarb Crumble" Zip Front Jacket



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought both the gray and black colors of this jacket. It is more of a sweatshirt material. Very soft, comfy and easy to wear. It does run a big small. Normally, I would by a small or medium and I had to buy the large. I'm about 5'7'' and 115 lbs. Looks great with jeans or leggings. The fleece collar adds a nice touch. Would wear it all the time if I could. Perfect for those chilly days and nights. Wish they had other colors- like brown or dark purple.
Get more detail about Roxy Junior's "Rhubarb Crumble" Zip Front Jacket.


Price comparison shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links